Friday 3 June 2011

Sex on the Beach

Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach.” - Michelle Held



An ironic statement seeing as when I was younger, I didn't really like the beach much. I have major hate for sand. I'm all good walking on it or whatever, but it gets EVERYWHERE. Like in your shoes and clothes and food and car. Literally EVERYWHERE.


Well the reason for this blog, is that I'm majorly craving beach time due to the boiling hot sunshine in England right now. A spontaneous beach trip is definitely on the agenda atm!


I totally need to get myself a decent swim suit though, the most difficult challenge of the season...


Not only do you get stupid amount of choice - there's what like, bikinis, tankinis, one pieces, two-pieces, swim dresses, swim shorts etc etc - but then it's gotta fit you, and suit you, and not ride up, or down, and be the right colour and design, and have good straps, not be too short, or overly revealing... it's just a total nightmare!




Which brings me onto Sex...


Sex on the Beach.


So I think the beach is just about one of the only places I haven't done it!


Just found a rather amusing article...
The Mirror's 'Sex on the Beach' - How to


I can't get over the 'Getting Together' - a.k.a. Dogging - section in this article. Brilliant!

Most importantly for getting in the summer mood is of course...


The Cocktail.


1 x Peach Snapps
2 x Vodka
2 x Orange Juice
2 x Cranberry Juice






Gotta love the Summer Tunes!




2 comments:

  1. Haha...please don't make this your mission for Beach Break. Or, maybe more importantly, not in our SHARED TENT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'll just do it outdoors... or in someone else's tent. Hah!

    ReplyDelete