Wednesday 7 December 2011

Ding Dong, the Bells aren't gonna chime...

Something that's definitely not
happening to me any time soon...
On the 31st August 1990, my parents got married.


My Mother was 20years, 4 months and 16 days old.


I worked out that I was exactly this age on the 17th November 2011.


And Am I married? Do I have a fiance? Do I even have a Boyfriend? No.


This concerns me.


A friend of mine said to me the other day 'Don't worry, she was Mormon - You're the furthest thing from Mormon anyone could be... Don't worry!' And yes, he was right, however I was brought up expecting to be married by now. My Mormon cousin turned 19 in April and was married in July!


I guess I'm just feeling a bit lonely and down at the moment about the lack of accomplishment in my life.


Watching 'Don't Tell The Bride' on BBC3 is not helping...


Fucksake.

No comments:

Post a Comment